Talent and Partnerships Manager
£30000 - £40000/annum
Are you interested in more Marketing jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Talent & Partnership Manager– Spirits / Drinks
A vibrant and trendy London based creative agency that build alcohol brands through digital strategy, pop ups and disruptive activations are looking for a Talent & Partnership Manager to act as brand ambassador for four well known spirit brands.
The purpose of the Talent & Partnership Manager is to identify and build relationships with celebrities and brands, to collaborate on creative campaigns that drive results for the spirit brand.
* Identify, develop and execute talent and partnership strategies that align with client objectives and brand standards.
* Agree deliverables, negotiate contracts and terms with talent and partners to ensure cost-effective and high-quality collaborations.
* Manage all aspects of talent and partnership campaigns, including coordination with internal teams and external stakeholders.
* Collaborate with the creative team to develop unique and impactful campaigns that resonate with target audiences.
* Measure and report on the success of talent and partnership campaigns, providing recommendations for improvement and future campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be a ‘connector’ with a natural flair for building relationships, particularly with high profile individuals. A natural networker, with a proven history of building bringing people together and spotting opportunities.
You’ll be personable, reliable, tenacious, ambitious, energetic, creative and analytical; an experienced all-rounder and motivational team member who is used to strategizing and communicating creative solutions with clarity. You must both be able to work autonomously, managing your own time as well as working with the wider team.
Due to the nature of the work, it is likely you will attend events and sometimes work outside of normal office hours.
If you have a passion for food & drink, music and nightlife, then you’d fit in perfectly with their fun, social and thriving agency
Or check similar jobs