Qualified Flexi Nursery Nurses
ACR Recruitment && Training Limited
£0.01 - £13.17/hour
Are you interested in more Education jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Qualified Nursery Nurse - South Warwickshire and the surrounding areas
ACR Recruitment & Training Ltd are looking for passionate and motivated qualified Nursery Practitioners, with a minimum Level 2 qualification and knowledge of the EYFS to join our successful team, working in Childcare settings throughout Southam, Leamington Spa, Warwick Stratford Upon Avon and Rugby.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* To work as a member of a team to provide at all times a safe, caring, stimulating environment for the children, in line with The Early Years Foundation Stage.
* To ensure the provision of high quality environment to meet the needs of individual children regardless of any disabilities, family backgrounds or medical history.
* To respect the confidentiality of all information received.
* To carry out any other duties requested by the Manager, Deputy Manager or Senior Nursery Nurse that may reasonably be expected from a Nursery Practitioner.
* To be aware of the high profile of the nursery and to uphold its standards at all times both within work hours and outside.
* TO BE HAPPY AND APPROACHABLE AT ALL TIMES!
Full Time Hours: Monday to Friday between the hours of 08:00 and 18:00 - but this may vary
Part Times Hours: Flexible with hours to suit you (term time, school hours, lunch cover, AM or PM shift's) hours to suit you and your home life style.
Great rates of pay, earn up to £13.17 per hour including holiday pay
Nursery Nurse Qualification:
* UK NCFE CACHE Level 2 or 3 Diploma in Child Care and Education
* UK BTEC National Diploma in Children's Care, Learning and Development
* UK NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Children's Care, Learning and Development
* The Department for Education’s Early Years Qualifications list sets out the qualifications needed at each level of childcare.
If you think the above is something that you would love to do, and you have the relevant qualifications, please contact ACR. We look forward to hearing from you
Or check similar jobs