Vision Recruitment Ltd
£60000 - £65000/annum Great Benefits
Are you interested in more Construction jobs?Apply on Partner Site
The successful applicant will be responsible for supervising the site and ensuring the project completes safely, on time and within budget. The position will be interesting, varied and challenging.
* Implementation Health and Safety policy and maintain plan on site.
* Co-ordination of all contractors and material deliveries to necessitate completion of building works in line with site programme.
* Ensure quality finish to all units, communals and externals to the satisfaction of the Customer Care Department
* Ensure all necessary documentation is available and up to date for inspection and implementation.
* Check quantity and quality of materials delivered to site and complete and return all necessary paperwork.
* Construction method statement implementation.
* Carry out all directives from Contracts Managers or their superiors.
* Ensure all customer extras / choices are carried out.
* Ensure all necessary drawings / information is correctly filed in site office.
* Produce weekly programme to be issued and agreed with Contracts Manager.
* Complete weekly activity log, labour and plant returns and send copy to Head Office.
* Ensure generic snag lists are completed prior to inspection by Customer Care Department.
* Ensure corporate image is upheld with clean tidy presentation of site and self at all times.
* Inform QS of any variations or contra charges.
* Monitor with the appointed H&S coordinator the subcontractor site specific H&S plans and risk assessments and insure its implementation throughout the projects
Or check similar jobs