Moore Teachers Ltd
Are you interested in more Education jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Are you a primary Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant?
Teaching Assistant's and Learning Support Assistant's are in high demand with our client schools in Herts & W.Essex and East Hertfordshire from Royston to Ware
We can offer you:
* Day to day, short or long-term positions
* Full or part-time hours
* Local schools, local office and local knowledge
* Very competitive daily rates
* Free CPD
* Full support and understanding from a team with primary teaching background
* Health and wellbeing support from trained Workplace Health Champions, including mental health, menopause and physical health
* A commitment to social value, charity and supporting our local community
* ‘Refer a friend’ scheme (T&C’s apply)
Moore Teachers is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive employment business and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
You can offer us:
* as a Primary Teaching Assistant, your experience in primary education from Early Years to Year 6. Ideally, a relevant Teaching Assistant qualification, but experience is necessary.
* as a Learning Support Assistant, your experience supporting 1:1 or small groups of pupils with SEN
Who we are:
* A Herts for Learning recommended agency
* The only specialist primary education business working just with primary schools in Essex and Hertfordshire
* A small, local, independent business supporting local charities
* Working just with primary schools across Hertfordshire.
Please call us now or send us your CV and we will call you back for a friendly, professional talk about how we can help you
For every person who joins Moore Teachers, we will make a donation to our charity of the term
All roles advertised by Moore Teachers are genuine live vacancies
Please Note: All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS and other safeguarding checks
Or check similar jobs