RAM Construction Solutions Ltd
£230 - £275/day
Are you interested in more Construction jobs?Apply on Partner Site
About The Client
A young and vibrant design and build contractor, who deliver new build and refurbishment schemes to the student accommodation, leisure and residential sectors.
They are based in Greater Manchester and deliver the majority of their work within the North West region, although some projects are further afield.
The values vary from £2m to £20m.
They pride themselves on being very client focused and have built their business on long lasting relationships with their clients, partners and supply chain.
A strong pipeline of North West projects have been secured and due to start in Q3 & Q4 2023
About the Role
As Site Manager, you will be responsible for the management of a £10m scheme consisting of design & build and refurbishment of student accommodation apartment blocks in Preston.
The project is just coming out of the ground, and is due to complete in March 24.
You will report in to a site based Project Manager, and lead the site team of sub contractors and direct employees on the project.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Management of all aspects of the project delivery
* Chairing meetings with client, consultants & sub contractors
* Ensuring project runs to programme
* Organising and coordinating various trades and liaising with the design team, client and sub contractors to ensure smooth delivery.
* Maintain an examplary H&S record on project
What You Need to Succeed
* Relevant education in construction
* SMSTS, CSCD Black Card, First Aid
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills
* A minimum of 5 years experience in a Site Manager role.
* A background in Main Contracting (Design & Build)
You should be:
* Analytical and meticulous
* A strong man manager
* Highly organised
* Solution-oriented, accurate and customer-oriented;
* Able to work under pressure, independently as well as in a team;
* Have a flexible attitude;
* Have good all round knowledge of the construction process
Or check similar jobs