Are you interested in more Customer Services jobs?Apply on Partner Site
We've got a great opportunity for a Court Usher role within public sector, to join a fast-paced office, working in the Basildon Combined Court. Working with a professional team, being part of a company with a great work life balance.
- 37 hours a week
- Monday - Friday
- 9:00 - 17:00
- Location - Basildon
- Temporary ongoing role
- £10.42 ph.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure the secure transactions of legal documents within the courtroom and deciding the order of cases.
- Escorting customers to the court room
- Seeing that are suitably hydrated
- Administrative duties, such as filing, scanning documents
- The roles of an usher may vary depending on the type of court they serve
What you'll need to do:
- Provide excellent customer service to a diverse range of customers and employers
- Make decisions regarding the best course of action in a problem
- Assess situations and people.
- Support the staff and civilians should they be lost
- Be part of a team responsible for keeping the building safe and trouble free.
What we'll need from you:
- Able to deal with situations appropriately.
- Keen observation skills.
- Availability for the full duration of your assignment.
- Able to work in an office environment where social distancing will be adhered to.
All offers are subject to 3 years referencing checks and a DBS
Or check similar jobs