Moore Teachers Ltd
Are you interested in more Education jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Are you a primary Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant?
Teaching Assistant's and Learning Support Assistant's are in high demand with our client schools across Hertfordshire.
Live in or around East Hertfordshire from Waltham Cross to Ware, Knebworth to Bishop's Stortford.
We can offer you:
* Day to day, short or long-term positions
* Full or part-time hours
* Local schools, local office and local knowledge
* Very competitive daily rates
* Free CPD
* Full support and understanding from a team with primary teaching background
* Health and wellbeing support from trained Workplace Health Champions, including mental health, menopause and physical health
* A commitment to social value, charity and supporting our local community
* ‘Refer a friend’ scheme (T&C’s apply)
Moore Teachers is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive employment business and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
You can offer us:
* as a Primary Teaching Assistant, your experience in primary education from Early Years to Year 6. Ideally, a relevant Teaching Assistant qualification, but experience is necessary.
* as a Learning Support Assistant, your experience supporting 1:1 or small groups of pupils with SEN
Who we are:
* A Herts for Learning recommended agency
* The only specialist primary education business working just with primary schools in Essex and Hertfordshire
* A small, local, independent business supporting local charities
* Working just with primary schools across Hertfordshire.
Please call us now or send us your CV and we will call you back for a friendly, professional talk about how we can help you
For every person who joins Moore Teachers, we will make a donation to our charity of the term
All roles advertised by Moore Teachers are genuine live vacancies
Please Note: All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS and other safeguarding checks
Or check similar jobs