Trainee Driving Instructor Placement Programme
Are you interested in more Education jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Please note that this is a course and fees apply.
Trainee Driving Instructor
Around 1.6 million people take their driving test every year, teaching people how to drive is not only an industry proof profession but one which grows every day due to the expanding population of the UK.
You don’t need any experience to joining us and becoming a Trainee Driving Instructor as we provide full training to get your ADI license, our training package includes
* Online part 1 test with training material
* Up 48 hours in car training / online training
* Trainee License - Earn while you learn
Here are a few of the benefits to becoming a Trainee Driving Instructor
* Work the hours you want (Monday to Sunday)
* Excellent Pay
* Fully branded dual control car (cars include Mercedes, BMW, Vauxhall and Peugeot)
* Guaranteed a job with us working within a 10 mile radius of your home.
Anyone can become a Trainee Driving Instructor. Recently we have taken on candidates from driving roles such as HGV / Bus drivers, delivery drivers, van drivers, taxi drivers, forklift drivers and bus drivers. We have also successfully trained candidates who have changed career from the education, sales and engineering sectors.
For more information about becoming a Trainee Driving Instructor, please click the apply now button
Or check similar jobs