The People Co
£45000 - £55000/annum + Benefits
Are you interested in more Manufacturing/Surveying jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Due to continued growth a new role created to oversee new Lines of this leading food manufacturer based in the Highlands of Scotland. The opportunities are great and the future is full of exciting plans.
This is a senior role for a dynamic and forwarding thinking individual who will be proactive in leading the brands with a technical and NPD focus. Responsible of the quality, safety and legality of all products whilst motivating and developing a large team.
* Drive site compliance to certification requirements & customer codes of practice i.e. BRC.
* Be the lead for the technical function during customer audits and technical visits.
* Coordinate all QA and Hygiene activities.
* Senior HACCP team member.
* Facilitate and take ownership of non-conformances, including investigation and resolution.
* Develop a culture of always maintaining good GMP.
* Develop, coach, and monitor the performance of team members
* Explore innovative ways of driving improved performance and motivating the team
* A proven track record working in the Food Industry
* Excellent knowledge of BRC
* Dynamic Industry professional with drive and enthusiasm
* As this role is in the highlands the ideal individual will probably need to relocate
Or check similar jobs