MASH Team Manager
We Do Social Work
£45 - £50/hour
Are you interested in more Social Care jobs?Apply on Partner Site
MASH Team Manager
* £45 - £50 hourly rate.
Bradford Metropolitan District Council are currently looking to recruit a MASH team manager to act in a professional consultative, supervisory and managerial capacity to qualified social work staff and community resource workers, in order to provide a statutory service to children, young people and their families living in the district.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
* Effectively allocating and managing staff resources using case management, review and allocation systems, to ensure that all cases have smart, outcome focused care plans that are regularly reviewed to avoid any drift.
* Ensuring that all statutory requirements, with regards to social work practice and processes, are met.
* Undertaking all elements of staff management including recruitment, progression, capability and absence in line with Corporate and Departmental policies and procedures.
* Participating in and observing front line practice when required.
* Working in partnership with and understanding other service functions to ensure an effective and co-ordinated response to identified needs.
You will need:
* A professional qualification in Social Work.
* Social Work England registration.
* Post qualified experience.
* Enhanced DBS/Update Service.
* References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Why work with We do Social Work?
* New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Your own dedicated friendly consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
We Do Social Work is an equal opportunities employer and is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes
Or check similar jobs