Are you interested in more Engineering jobs?Apply on Partner Site
One of the worlds most recognised manufacturing companies are on the lookout for a Mechanical Fitter to join them at their Irvine site. Supported by over three decades of industry experience, the successful candidate will be joining a company that has established a strong reputation as well as a detailed understanding of the industry’s various challenges.
What’s on offer?
* Competitive salary
* Monday - Friday
* 39 Hour week
* 25 days holiday
* 4% employer pension contribution scheme
* Life assurance policy (3 x annual salary)
* Cycle to work scheme
* Free onsite parking
What will you be doing as a Mechanical Fitter?
* Interpreting engineering drawings and specifications
* Assembling components in line with both customer and company specifications and procedures
* Bending and threading light bore hydraulic tubing to customer schematic drawings
* Conducting pressure testing in line with specifications
* Maintaining and promoting site health and safety procedures.
What do you need?
* The ability to read and understand engineering drawings and specifications
* Experience in both crane and slinging work
* Forklift operating experience
This is a company that has a strong commitment to quality as well as demonstrating a clear path for growth within the business. If you possess the experience and skillset that we are looking for, apply today for consideration or get in touch with Gabby at KPJ Group for more information.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted
Or check similar jobs