TechNichols Resourcing Ltd
£30000 - £36000/annum plus overtime x1.5 and benefits
Are you interested in more Automotive/Aerospace jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Role: Stores Person / Stock Controller
Salary: £30,000 to £36,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus overtime and benefits
Hours: Monday to Thursday 7am till 4:00pm and Friday 6am till 1pm
Location: Commutable from Camberley, Bracknell, Farnborough, Farnham, Guildford, Aldershot and surrounding areas
An established, modern and growing manufacturing company who precision machined parts and solutions to various industries, including Aerospace and Defence, are on the look out for a Stores Person / Stores Controller who’s looking for a career move.
If you have the desire to work hard, learn, develop your skills and be appreciated and rewarded, this opportunity cannot be missed. Please apply now!
This role main tasks are to ensure the continuation and smooth flow of materials coming in and out of the factory.
· Receiving of materials, inspecting it for damages before accepting it and processing delivery notes.
· Booking in of material onto the computer system. – inventory management
· Stock Control and Stock Takes recordings and documenting.
· Support Production Teams in the supply of correct materials and correctly stock available.
· Work reactively to demands and changes to production and output.
· Actively involved in the movement of materials in/out of the warehouse and factory.
· Operate Forklifts in the movement of materials. – training can be provided
· Respond to staff and customer email enquiries.
· Work in accordance to the quality system and processes of the company.
· Maintain a clean and safe work area.
· Be punctual at all times.
· Adhere to the company’s health and safety requirements and complete training as required.
· Stock control / Stores / Inventory / Warehouse or similar experience
· Ideally have Forklift experience and Licence, however, training can be provided
· Computer literate – able to use suite of Microsoft applications
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Team player who is driven and self motivated
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now and send your most up to date CV to Wesley at TechNichols Resourcing to be considered. Or call TechNichols Resourcing and speak with Wesley for further information.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard back within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful
Or check similar jobs