Build Delivery Manager
Are you interested in more Telecoms jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Tangent International are urgently looking for a Build Delivery Manager to work a 6 month rolling contract rolls based in United Kingdom (Reading / Hybrid is considered)
* We are looking for an experienced Construction Manager who will lead and coordinate Delivery requirements with respect to construction activities and support Commercial and Technical topics relating to Network Rollout (NRO) of Radio Products, achieving Build Completion.
* You will be involved in planning and management of the construction services needed to secure an efficient delivery process and a timely customer acceptance supporting the Customer Delivery Lead. You must have good people management skills motivating the extended team to deliver against commitments.
* You will ensure work is executed as per the project requirements and will act as a point of contact for construction activities towards the Customer Delivery Organisation, Third Parties assigned by Ericsson, and Ericsson Project Organisation and internal Partners.
* The role is primarily to provide Vendor Swap services relating to the Construction of LTE & 5G RAN solutions but may also include In Building, Infrastructure and Antenna line solutions where required.
* This role is suited to candidates with a proficient background in NRO RAN swap projects with experience and detailed awareness of cell site construction management.
* Suitable candidates must have expert knowledge of construction processes, policies and legislation and have worked at a strategy level in the delivery of ADC services.
* Accountable for Construction service delivery for the deployment of Radio equipment from site instruction through to site build acceptance.
* Organise and coordinate the rollout of sites, ensuring that they are delivered in line with the contractual requirements.
* Ensure Delivery critical metric measurements are in place and continually reported on. Act on relevant metrics by investigating and implementing corrective actions, participate in Customer Delivery meetings and issue associated reports.
* Actively handle issues or dependencies throughout the delivery cycle that may impact the commencement or acceptance of a site deployment Ensure site deployments align with all Health & Safety, CDM, ICNIRP and any other legislative requirements applicable to on site work (and any changes to these requirements)
* Ensure planning information is maintained in the project tools and that all documentation is handled in a structured manner and uploaded to the required repositories.
* Minimum of 10 years’ experience in leading and running Construction or rigging services within a NRO Swap project environment.
* Planning and organisation skills for large projects.
* Experience in handling third party suppliers in the delivery of ADC rollout services.
* Commercial awareness and experience of delivering to budgets.
* Experience in resolving challenges with perseverance to overcome multiple obstacles.
* Knowledge/Experience of Civils, Towers, Antenna Line Systems (from BTS to antenna) including testing.
*PLEASE NOTE* - This position will be inside IR35
Or check similar jobs