Are you interested in more Sales jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Sales Manager – Mercedes-Benz Oxford
Competitive basic salary & OTE + Car
At Inchcape, we are all about rewarding hard work, that’s why we offer a benefits package with great perks from vehicle discounts to mental health support and much more…
* Family Friendly - Enhanced family friendly policies, giving you more time to spend with your family.
* Annual leave - A minimum of 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising with long service.
* An uncapped commission structure - we are all about rewarding hard work at Inchcape, there’s no limit to what you can achieve in this role.
* Company Car – one of our fantastic perks is our company car schemes you can enjoy driving a wide range of vehicles in your role.
* Your Wellbeing - We take employee wellbeing seriously at Inchcape, we offer a programme to support all our colleagues and families with whatever challenges they may face.
* Your Discount - From Apple to Asda and everything in between, we offer discounts that save you money every day.
* Your Finances - Effortlessly grow your savings with our Share Scheme, We will match up to 7% when you enrol into our flexible pension scheme and have peace of mind with our free life assurance cover and much more.
* Drive with us - We offer discounts and offers on both new & used vehicles and servicing for you, your friends and family.
* Your Health - From gym discounts to cash healthcare plans, find everything you need to look after your health.
* A company that cares - We believe Inchcape is for everyone and we’re dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace.
As a Sales Manager you will lead, motivate, manage and drive your team to provide customer service excellence, whilst delivering against Inchcape’s key performance indicators. You will ensure the Retail Centre is well managed with cars, take responsibility for the presentation of the Retail Centre, build and maintain strong relationships with the Brand. As Sales Manager you will work closely with other departments, and will be hands on with the day to day running of the Retail Centre and achieve the highest standards set out by the Brand.
Alongside your customer-centric attitude, you will be commercially minded, passionate about the car industry, motivated by setting, achieving and exceeding targets.
* To unleash the potential of the sales team by setting stretching objectives and providing regular feedback on performance against these objectives
* To ensure that all sales executives have a current PDR to maximise performance and to support individuals development.
* To resource the sales team appropriately on a day to day and longer term basis, with a quality that is consistent with the Inchcape Way
* Maintain good relationships with our Brand partners.
* Ensure that compliance is enforced and that it meets all the obligations relating to the customer experience and to the manufacturers standards within the Sales arena
* Full understanding of manufacturer targets ensuring the team are maximising every opportunity
* Encourage the sales team to review processes to ensure they are working in the most efficient way.
* Be receptive to new ways of doing things and actively encourage the sales team to try out new ideas
* Inspire the sales team to deliver an Incredible Customer Experience for every customer that the sales team comes into contact with.
* Manage the day to day sales activities such as deal files, handovers, sales funnel to maximise sales revenue.
The Ideal Candidate
To be a success in this role, you will have;
* A proven track record in sales (Ideally within the Automotive Industry)
* The ability to lead by example, manage and inspire the team to deliver an Incredible performance
* Strong customer focus
* Great computer literacy
* Strong communication and negotiation skills
* Self motivation
About The Company
Inchcape is a leading independent global automotive distributor and retailer. We aim to deliver an outstanding customer experience at every one of our franchised dealerships, and to support this all our dealerships have specialist, manufacturer trained staff to ensure you and your car receive the best possible attention.
OUR VISION: To be the world’s most trusted automotive Distributor.
Inchcape is ambitious! We are pursuing a strategy of growth, both organically and by acquisition, across the globe. We have a number of exciting opportunities for equally ambitious talent
Or check similar jobs