Salisbury Workplace Services Ltd
£40000 - £42500/annum
Are you interested in more Property Services jobs?Apply on Partner Site
At Salisbury Group our ambition is to make buildings and facilities better for the people who work in them.
We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Management Accountant to join their management team responsible for successfully delivering Salisbury business goals.
Working with our Team in Milton Keynes, the role will be based in our Milton Keynes office with flexibility to work at home for two day a week.
In this role you will play a crucial role in providing financial insights, strategic analysis and decision making support to drive Salisbury Groups success.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
* To accurately report on and forecast the financial performance of Salisbury Companies in line with our month end timetable.
* To prepare the monthly management accounts for Salisbury Companies within six working days of month end
* Prepare and update the annual forecast on a monthly basis
* Preparation of the annual budget
* Liaising with Salisbury management team to improve the quality of the information systems and the internal processes which affect the financial reports and controls
* Preparation of VAT returns
* Maintain integrity and accuracy of key data for use in ad hoc reporting
* Manage and develop the assistant management accountant.
Minimum Qualifications, Certifications and Training required
* Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) or Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA) accreditation
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience for this role
* Demonstrate competence in variance analysis, forecasting and budgeting, month end accounting procedures and statutory accounts preparation
* Ability to communicate with both senior management and operational staff
* Willingness to recommend, accept and encourage change within the organisation
* Ability to clearly explain the financial impact of financial transactions to non-financial staff.
* Ability to critically assess the effectiveness of the company’s current reporting systems and make recommendations for improvements.
Salisbury Group was built to be different to the faceless organisations in facilities management industry that often lack the human touch. Our ambition is to make buildings and facilities better for the people who work in them. Why do we do this? It’s simple. We know that buildings are better places to be when they are looked after by people who care.
We achieve this by combining our unique understanding with useful technology and an above-and-beyond attitude from our people on the ground and in our support centres. This provides a more personal approach to facilities management and building maintenance services.
We are present right across the UK at more than 1,000 sites and over 11 million square feet of premises. Our services include engineering maintenance, security, cleaning, compliance, reception, energy solutions and more
Or check similar jobs