Accounts Payable Assistant
Eireann Recruitment Services Ltd
£25000 - £30000/annum
Are you interested in more Accounting/Financial/Insurance jobs?Apply on Partner Site
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSISTANT
SALARY UP TO £30,000 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Our client is one of London and Home Counties leading Groundworks and Reinforced Concrete Frame sub-contractors who delivers landmark projects for prestige customers. They are now seeking an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their busy accounts team based in Perivale.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor, this role will assist the Accounts Department in their day to day operations. As an Accounts Payable Assistant you will be confident with building and maintaining relationships with Stakeholders, as well as managing a diverse workload. You will seek to add value and purpose to an array of activities and play a key role in the team.
This is a broad overview of the position and does not encompass all aspects of the role.
* Input Purchase Invoices and Credit Notes for Group of companies. This includes direct loading as well as match loading against Purchase orders.
* Deal with purchase ledger queries, both telephonically and via email.
* Reconcile Supplier accounts with statements.
* Distribute invoices to relevant individuals for approval.
* Assist with filing and general clerical work within accounts department as and when required.
Should you be interested in this excellent Accounts Payable Assistant opportunity, kindly submit your CV to Anna Maguire.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible and we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. We will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities
Or check similar jobs