Quality Warranty Technician
Hernshead Recruitment Ltd
£25000 - £30000/annum
Are you interested in more Automotive/Aerospace jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Are you a Quality Technician? Would you be interested in joining a global leader in the manufacture of automotive lighting for the Motorsport, Off-Road, Road and Commercial sectors?
The client I am working with have recently been recognised as one of the UK's 100 fastest growing private companies and reported in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
I am currently looking for a Quality Technician who will be responsible for managing the warranty process at Lazer Lamps. You will work closely with both the Sales Department and Test Engineering, to resolve customer queries and warranties in as timely manner as possible. You will coordinate Engineering round-table reviews, where there will be a monthly review of warranties which are incoming, so that the Engineering and design departments have a deeper knowledge of issues affecting our products in the market.
* To manage the Warranty process at Lazer Lamps, including fault finding on return lamps, and inputting results and information to the warranty database
* To lead 8D investigations and use 5Y methodology in relation to resolving quality issues and identifying corrective actions
* To support the audit follow-up actions for the business through to the conclusion (ISO 9001, 14001, 45001)
* Evaluate non-conformances relating to the product, process and Quality System and recommend solutions, corrective action and future preventative action
* DFMEA involvement, and support to the NPD process
* To compile and present metrics which reflect the status of the incoming Warranties
* The ideal candidate will currently be a Quality Technician, able to work independently but present data and results at management level.
* Proficient in I.T - databases, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc
* Strong manufacturing/engineering background
* Previous experience of warranty investigations on consumer products
* Demonstratable skill in the area of analysis and fault finding
Or check similar jobs