£22000 - £25000/annum
Are you interested in more Administration jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Up to £25k per annum
Monday – Friday 9.00am – 4.30pm (35 hours)
Benefits: 25 days holiday (rising with length of service) plus Bank Holidays, Birthday Leave, Holiday Purchase Scheme, Life Assurance, Pension and Corporate Eyecare
Agenda Partnership have a fantastic opportunity to join a growing financial planning business as a Financial Administrator. Within this role you will act as the point of contact for client queries with regards to pensions, investments and protection as well as liaising with product providers and covering all aspects within the general office administration to ensure a first-class service is provided to internal and external parties.
Financial services knowledge and experience of working in a financial planning practice is a must due to the nature of the business.
Day to day responsibilities:
* You will be responsible for ensuring that all financial planning client administration is carried out in accordance with the Firm's procedures:
* Preparing client meeting packs / valuations
* Requesting and collating information for existing plans
* Preparing annual review letters, including drawdown reviews
* Processing surrenders / partial encashments / withdrawals
* Processing fund switches
* Dealing re deceased clients
* Providing additional support to the advisers and report writers
* Issuing policy documents
* Maintain client records on the company software and ensure the client and firm's files are well presented, accurate and compliant
* Scanning, uploading and submitting application information to back office
* Updating and maintaining client back office system to ensure details are up to date
You will also manage and complete daily administrative tasks, such as:
* Taking phone calls, inquiries and request from providers and clients, and handling them where appropriate
* Finalising dictated file notes
* Arranging basic administration requirements from file notes as instructed
* Post management, scanning and photocopying as required
* Day to day reception duties including meeting & greeting clients and visitors.
* Ensuring sufficient supplies of stationery / consumables / sundries
* CII Level 3 Qualifications in Financial Administration preferable, if not training will be provided to achieve these
* Good working knowledge of IO and Platform experience essential.
* An understanding of Model Portfolios/DFMs preferable
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with keen attention to detail
* Ability to manage and prioritise workloads and work to time scales.
* Comfortable working on own initiative, setting and managing personal goals, directing workflow and managing often conflicting deadlines.
* Excellent planning, organisational and multi-tasking abilities
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels with the ability to empathise and build trust with clients
Or check similar jobs