£40000 - £50000/annum Plus Excellent Benefits
Are you interested in more Accounting/Financial/Insurance jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Role: Accountancy Manager
Position: Full time
Salary: Circa £50k Plus excellent benefits
Are you looking to work within a great team, focussed on supporting their staff and actively encouraging them to advance their careers? Our client is currently recruiting for an Accountancy Manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients, ranging from micro accounts to FRS 102, as well as overseeing the day-to-day activities of the team, ensuring their training and development needs are met. Monitoring workflow progress to meet deadlines.
Overall responsibilities for the Accountancy Manager:
* Provide a supportive environment to assist growth.
* Liaise with existing clients, developing relationships.
* Provide High Quality advice and guidance.
* Engage in networking opportunities to raise brand awareness.
* Seek new business opportunities.
* Keep up to date with industry changes and technology advancements.
The successful Accountancy Manager:
* Natural leader
* Track record of developing relationships with clients and meeting their needs
* An excellent communicator with both internal and external clients.
* Self-motivated and proactive individual
* ACCA / ACA qualified (or near qualified)
* Previous experience in a similar position
* Analytical and technically competent problem solver
* Able to navigate complex and sometimes difficult work with ease.
* Team player willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
As a valued member of our team, you will embody the company’s core values and personality by bringing your positive and collaborative work ethic. They are looking for an individual with exceptional interpersonal skills who can build strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
For further information on this excellent opportunity, please forward a copy of your CV in the first instance
Or check similar jobs