£30000 - £35000/annum 18% annual discretionary bonus
Are you interested in more Electronics jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Project Administrator based on site St Albans
* 12-month FTC to cover maternity leave (to start mid-July latest)
* Up to £35k
* 18% bonus potential
* 5% Employee Pension contribution
* Development opportunities
We are partnering with a leading global electronics business, ranked number one in Europe. As part of their growth plan, we a looking for a Project Administrator with energy and dedication to support a team of 20, within their Logistics and Factory Automation team.
The company is extremely profitable and has increased revenues year on year. It's also team focussed, with a supportive culture and approachable leaders. You'll get lots of variety in the role plus good benefits including up to 18% bonus potential. This position would suit someone with experience in project management, good at problem solving and building relationships with an eye for detail.
What you'll be doing
Reporting into the senior Manager, you'll be responsible for:
* Managing orders based on project requirements
* Managing orders based on customer requests; placing purchase orders internally and externally and ensuring that the Customer is kept informed of delivery dates / changes to final invoicing
* Proactively manage and organise holding stock in St Albans (e.g., mechanical & electronic components, cables etc); managing stock in physical location and the SAP system
* Acting as Authorised Signatory regarding the management and maintenance of Airport Security Schemes; responding to all Airport Pass requests/requirements
* Managing travel arrangements for Systems Team Members
* Logging Engineers’ Time Sheets relating to all processed customer and subsidiary orders that require installations
* Proactively managing and organising training for all Systems team members
What we're looking for
* Project administration experience
* Previous experience in order processing & sales administration
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
* Highly organized and a keen attention to detail.
* Able to work as part of a team and independently.
* Proficient in Microsoft office skills with strong focus on database management/CRM
* Ability to work under pressure, high volume and tight timeline work environment.
* Commercial acumen and able to navigate different stakeholders to complete tasks
* Ideally SAP experience
Or check similar jobs