BE Engineering Ltd
£28000 - £38000/annum + Pension + Overtime
Are you interested in more Engineering jobs?Apply on Partner Site
A well established and thriving automation consultancy has a rare opportunity for an Electrician/Panel Wirer to join their highly qualified workshop based team in Swadlincote.
In return for working a Monday to Friday, 40 hour week plus regular overtime, an attractive salary of up to £38000 is offered.
The Electrician/Panel Wirer ideally will be a time served apprentice (or equivalent) with a proven track record in industrial electrics covering inspection, testing, commissioning and control panel builds within ideally a process environment such as food & beverage, material handling, water treatment.
This permanent Electrician/Panel Wirer role offers a unique opportunity to work for a highly regarded and established company that specialises in designing, control panel manufacture, writing software and installing and commissioning factory control systems for OEM’s worldwide.
Additionally the company;
- Has a stable order book offering long-term stability across varying market sectors
- Is well established with long-term partnerships within its field
- Privately owned with high staff retention
The Electrician/Panel Wirer will join an established department and be responsible for:
* Building bespoke panels, gear plates and any other products autonomously or as part of a team, working to instructions and/or electrical schematic drawings
* Alongside building panels you will on occasion be required to undertake testing and inspection of a variety of panels built by others
* Mark up of any corrections to the drawings to reflect the ‘as built’ status of each panel
* Delivery of panels/products to local sites
* Occasional site installation of control panels and associated equipment
* Goods in duties if required
* Stock check responsibilities
The successful candidate will be a well organised, self-driven individual who enjoys a busy working environment with the following personal profile:
* Achieved a recognised Apprenticeship in a related area, or equivalent experience
* BS (Apply online only) IET Wiring Regulations - 18th Edition certification
* CompEx Ex01 to Ex04 preferred but not essential
* Practical hands on experience in a similar industrial role
* The ability to read and understand electrical schematic diagrams
* Familiarity of MS Office Suite and be Computer Literate
* Good communication skills
* Knowledge of thermography equipment for surveys of clients electrical equipment (preferred but not essential, training provided)
* Clean driving license
* Ideally have experience within a food & beverage and/or material handling environment
Once again this is a rare and unique opportunity for an experienced Electrician/Panel Wirer to join a thriving and stable business and take ownership of this busy, varied role.
An attractive package is on offer of up to £38K + overtime + expenses + pension alongside the opportunity to participate in a company culture that encourages social events and team wellbeing.
If you wish to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please use the ‘apply now’ button or contact Jo Eley on (phone number removed) for further details.
BE Engineering Ltd is a relationship driven recruiting partnership offering a confidential and personalised career service throughout the UK. We are interested to hear from high calibre professionals across all areas of engineering and manufacturing who are looking for their next progression. Our highly motivated and quality driven consultancy will work to connect you with the very best opportunities in the market. Contact us now on (phone number removed)
Or check similar jobs