Critical Shift Engineer
GH Engage Limited
£48000 - £51000/annum
Are you interested in more Engineering jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Shift Leader - FM Service Provider - 4 on 6off / 6 on 4 off - Days & Nights- Moorgate, London - up to £51,000 per annum
Are you a Shift Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Are you HV authorised or have experience working within a critical environment?
If yes, then read on...…
GH Engage are recruiting for an excellent opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated near Moorgate, London. The successful candidate will be electrically biased with a wealth of building maintenance experience. He or she will be based across a large commercial building. In return the company is offering a competitive salary paying up to £50,000 based on experience / qualifications and career progression.
Hours of work
* Salary: Up to £51,000
* Continental Days & Nights
06:00am to 18:00pm / 18:00pm - 06:00am
Key duties & responsibilities
* Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance & Reactive maintenance is carried out to all client assets through operation of Planned Preventative Maintenance System.
* Ensure that accurate and comprehensive records are kept pertaining to Health & Safety, Building Compliance and Quality Assurance.
* Ensure that sub-contractors perform to meet the requirement of the contract. Administer sub contractor work approvals and safe operation while repair or service is carried out on site.
* Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order at all times.
* Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out maintenance of the above plant.
* Ensure that comprehensive maintenance records are completed in the form of job sheets.
* Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared, reviewed and utilised for all tasks (PPM's and reactive) carried out to ensure safe working practices.
* Manage the shift team
* To maintain & develop good client relationships.
* Ensure assigned tasks are actioned and completed as appropriate, including the utilisation of the shift engineers to ensure the task is suitably completed.
* To undertake annual appraisals of your shift engineers
* To ensure the shift team are suitably skilled and trained, and appropriate training plans are drafted and implemented.
* Manage Engineering Team
* Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, etc)
* Emergency lighting & Fire alarm tests
* Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
* BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
* Electrically qualified
* City & Guilds - Level 2 & 3
* City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
* High Voltage Certified - Ideally
* A proven track record in Building Maintenance working
* Good Communication Skills.
* Multi-Skilled - Mechanical / Electrical.
* Knowledge of UPS / Generators / Power Distribution / HVAC / HV LV etc
* Good Leadership & Management skills
Or check similar jobs