£90000 - £105000/annum
Are you interested in more Construction jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Westlake’s Recruit are currently recruiting for a Programme Manager with a background in nuclear or defence to be engaged on a Permanent basis in West Cumbria area. Our client is looking for a candidate that can obtain or has SC Clearance.
* Oversee the successful delivery of projects to scope, target cost, quality, programme, and completion encompassing engineering, construction, handover, and commercial aspects ensuring Perfect Delivery is achieved.
* Implement a full risk and value engineering management process where all risks and cost savings opportunities are identified and actioned.
* Ensure that project specific requirements are clearly communicated and understood throughout the project and to others, as appropriate.
* Provide direction, motivation, and leadership to both internal staff and partner contractors engaged in providing technical support activities to the project.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Degree or HNC/HND qualified in a relevant technical discipline.
* Awareness of the issues and processes within the customer’s service areas
* Knowledge of all aspects of legislative compliance, including employment law, health and safety, and environment
* Strong civils background
* Good understanding of commercial issues affecting project performance and experience in assessing value / evaluating variations of construction works undertaken.
Why We’re Different: Westlake’s Recruit are a people solutions business that understands the complexities of nuclear and the importance of our clients’ mission critical objectives.
Smarter, faster, more agile – we have a laser focus on nuclear, with deep sectoral knowledge.
Powering a Diverse Nuclear Future: As an equal opportunities business, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures, and abilities
Or check similar jobs