Purchase Ledger/Sales Ledger Clerk
£22000 - £26000/annum free onsite parking, company pensio
Are you interested in more Accounting/Financial/Insurance jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Purchase Ledger / Sales Ledger Clerk.
Salary between £22k to £26K dependant on experience.
Hours of Work : Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant/Purchase Ledger / Sales Ledger Clerk who has worked in the automotive industry and has Pinnacle experience?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
We are working in partnership with an automotive company who are a modern and independent dealership group. Their group has recently seen significant growth with new locations and franchises. Joining them presents an opportunity to represent a progressive modern dealer.
Whey are seeking a bright, enthusiastic candidate with a genuine passion for accountancy, who is looking for a role that offers full on-the-job training and a pathway to a career with a multi franchise dealer group. We require an Accounts Assistant who hs previously worked in the automotive industry and has Pinnicle system experience.
You will be working in a busy environment, the role is very varied and covers a range of duties.
Daily duties to include:
* Reconcile daily cash received from customers.
* Maintenance of Purchase Ledger(s) for the entities.
* Query resolution for supplier queries, including chasing up other departments for action as and when required.
* Managing the purchase ledger email inboxes as well as the receipt of invoices to a third-party scanning provider.
* Administrative duties in line with the maintenance of the company processes.
* Setting up of vendor accounts and bank details in line with Group policy.
* Performing statement of account reconciliations.
* Performing Trade Creditor reconciliations and other month end reporting duties.
* Performing some reporting tasks relating to the Purchase to Pay process.
* Posting of payments to the ledger(s).
* Any ad hoc duties required by Financial Controller.
* The successful candidate will be highly motivated, efficient, and organised, with experience of working in an account’s environment.
* Must have a good working knowledge of excel and experience in both sales and purchase ledger control.
* Experience of Pinnacle would be preferable.
We are looking for the following skills:
* Exceptional attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
* A background in accounts (experience of the motor trade would be advantageous)
* Good levels of numeracy and literacy.
* Experience in Excel.
* Organisation skills.
* Communication Skills.
* Customer Focus.
* Teamwork and cooperation.
* A proactive and process drive approach.
To apply for this exciting opportunity email your CV NOW!!
Concept Resources are an equal opportunities employer
Or check similar jobs