Band 6 Clinical Lead RGN Community
£35 - £45/hour
Are you interested in more Medical/Pharmaceutical/Scientific jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Belmont Recruitment are currently in search of a Band 6 Community Clinical Lead RGN to join an NHS Trust in the Cheshire area. This is a full time post on an initial 3-6 month contract with view to extend.
The post holder will provide a highly visible clinical profile with leadership and clinical oversight of a Care Community caseload. They will work to ensure patients receive the right care, by the right person, at the right time. This role evolves around placing the patient at the centre of all decisions, reinforcing a more streamlined patient journey, with minimal avoidable delays, and an emphasis on people achieving independence whilst improving the quality of care.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role are as follows:
* Assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care, which meet the needs of the patients, their families and carers.
* Formulate patient led goals and recommend the best course of intervention
* Developing discharge plans
* Evaluate patient progress, reassess and alter rehabilitation plans
* Assess risk within caseload and implement risk management measures
* Ensure confidentiality in all matters relating to patients
* Undertake risk assessment to identify potential or actual risks/hazards to patients, staff or carers in a variety of community settings
* Competently perform specialist nursing clinical skills, using equipment and medical devices
* Professional Registration (NMC)
* Experience working as an RGN in the community with adults
* Car driver
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
* Great development opportunities
* 24/7 Assistance
* Free DBS Check and Mandatory Online Training Modules
* Weekly payroll
* Referral Benefit Scheme
Or check similar jobs