Year 4 Teacher Northfield (Short-term)
£140 - £190/day minimal planning and marking
Are you interested in more Education jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Year 4 Fully Qualified Teacher-Northfield
I am recruiting for a fully qualified teacher to work in a Year 4 class in a school in the Northfield area of Birmingham.
The school is looking for the member of staff to work from after the may half term (05/06/2023) until the end of the academic year (25/07/2023).
So, if you hold QTS and are looking for local work, then please send me your cv or you can contact me for further details.
Aspire People can offer you:
* £100 joining fee*
* Excellent rates of pay
* Recommend a friend scheme earning up to £250*
* A personal consultant
* A dedicated team and a specific point of call for all queries
* Opportunity into long term roles
To become a supply teacher with Aspire you will need;
* UK QTS
* Relevant teaching experience and a thorough working knowledge of the curriculum
* The skills of an excellent, creative successful classroom practitioner with high expectations and a commitment and determination to raising standards
* Excellent communication skills and a commitment to working as part of a team
* Strong interpersonal skills, integrity and a commitment to the continued development of the school
* A flexible and positive approach to challenge and change
If this role is for you please get in touch
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks
Or check similar jobs