£22 - £24/hour
Are you interested in more Construction jobs?Apply on Partner Site
I am currently recruiting for an Electrician to join a Housing Provider based in Norwich on a temporary basis.
You will be required to travel between Norfolk and North Suffolk.
You will be required to:
* Void EICRs
* Occupied EICRs
* Reactive repairs
* Planned Works (upgrades/rewires)
* Be up to date with legislations and qualifications.
* Be customer focused.
* City and Guilds 2360-Part 1 and part 2/ NVQ Level 3 Including AM2/ City and Guilds 2330 Levels 2 and 3/ City and Guilds 2357 Including AM2
* 18th Edition
* City and Guilds - Testing & Inspection - 2391/ 2395
* C&G2377 (Portable Appliance Testing)
* £22.00ph to £24.00ph (umbrella rate)
* 40 hours per week (Mon to Fri)
You will be supplied with:
* A van
* Fuel card
* PDA System
Or check similar jobs