Care Home Manager
£38000/annum 30 days annual leave + bank holiday
Are you interested in more Medical/Pharmaceutical/Scientific jobs?Apply on Partner Site
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Registered Care Home Manager to join an established 12 bedded Residential Care Home near Gosport. The ideal Care Home Manager candidate will have a relevant qualification such as NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care or similar along with experience in a leadership role working with clients with Learning Disabilities.
Registered Care Home Manager – Ref No. PK58358
* Full time, permanent role working Monday to Friday
* £(phone number removed) per annum
* 30 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
* Home specialising in clients with Learning Disabilities
As a Care Home Manager you will lead, inspire and engage your team to deliver an outstanding quality of personalised care and support to our residents enabling them to live their lives fully. You will direct all aspects of the day-to-day running of the home and be registered with CQC.
This established, independently-owned care home provides a safe and secure environment where residents are encouraged and supported to lead an active and independent lifestyle whilst being able to receive support that is appropriate to their needs.
The company are now looking for a highly motivated and dedicated Registered Care Home Manager to maintain the good reputation of the care home and build on their strong CQC report. (Currently rated ‘Good’ in all areas)
You will be working with a stable and dedicated employer who is happy to support and develop the right individual to become a successful Registered Care Home Manager. You will have the support of a dedicated Senior Management team who will go through a full induction and who will be on hand to provide continuous support and training.
Registered Care Home Manager Skills/Experience:
* NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care or Registered Managers Award
* Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with residents and colleagues alike
* Preferably 1+ years of managerial experience within healthcare (Experienced Deputy Managers will be considered)
* Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding procedures and the Mental Capacity Act.
Registered Care Home Manager Duties will include:
* Managing all aspects of the home's activity, to a high standard in accordance with the directives of the Health and Social Care Act 2008, The Care Quality Commission, and in accordance with the Home's philosophy of care.
* On call shared with the Deputy Manager and Seniors
* Liaising with local authorities and governing bodies to ensure the consistency and wellbeing in the home.
* Being a motivational and reliable leader to those in the home.
* Regularly liaising with residents and their families to ensure consistent care is provided throughout.
If this Registered Care Home Manager position is of interest then please click apply and submit your CV or for more information please call Phil King on (phone number removed)
Or check similar jobs