Steelway Fensecure Ltd
Are you interested in more Manufacturing/Surveying jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Steelway Group are a marketing leading provider of access metalwork solutions, fencing and security products across a diverse range of sectors, notably utility, nuclear and local authority.
Steelway Group employ over 150 people and are possibly the largest and most experienced company of its type in the UK.
If you're looking for a progressive role as an Assistant Buyer and to develop your career in the manufacturing sector in a role than offers support and development, then this could be just what you're looking for. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great, friendly company contributing to continued growth.
Based in Wolverhampton, you will be contributing to purchasing strategies for materials associated with manufacturing, liaising with suppliers and communicating with the design and manufacturing teams, to provide cost-effective, timely procurement.
* Previous procurement experience, ideally in a manufacturing/engineering environment working with technical specifications.
* An inquisitive attitude that looks to consistenly further your understanding of the business and its requirements to drive improvements
* Excellent interpersonal skills, fluency in English both written and spoken
* A knowledge of Quality Management Systems would be advantageous
* Experience of MRP systems
* MS Office skills
* Competitive salary - depending on experience
* Early finish on Friday
* 25 days holiday plus 8 days statutory
* Company pension
* Free parking
Or check similar jobs