Best Practise Executive
£22000 - £25000/annum
Are you interested in more Administration jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Are you looking for an interesting and exciting career move? Do you have an administrative background and a desire to learn more? This is an amazing opportunity for someone with a keen interest in change management, best practise and continuous improvement. This role is working for a global marketing and communications agency. You will have the opportunity to work with the head office team and key stakeholders across the company.
What you will do as a Best Practise Executive/ Administrator?
The Best Practice team performs a critical role within the business
· Delivering change and continuous improvement
· Quality assurance and process compliance
· Identification, and effective management of risk
· Providing user training and support across technical applications
· Development and training of business processes
Working collaboratively with Business Stakeholders, Project Management and IT Business Alignment we help to deliver improvements within a controlled change environment.
We deliver value to the business in various forms, including workshop facilitation, training, presentations, SOP documentation and process mapping.
We provide first line support to users, identifying system, process and training requirements and delivering effective resolutions.
We provide insight and governance to the various change committees, supporting operational excellence and new client implementations.
An opportunity has become available for a Best Practice Executive, to assist the Best Practice team in its daily duties to deliver successful change implementation, knowledge sharing and system/process support throughout the business. Advocating quality throughout the change management lifecycle through delivery for all users.
· Support for the Best Practice Team in managing and triaging internal queries, navigating users to the correct points of contact/resources within the business.
· Supporting the Head of Best Practice in producing and maintaining documentation and process governance.
· Supporting with system testing when required, approving changes and updates for release
· Assisting with the planning, set up and maintenance of training.
· Provide administration services during meetings; room bookings, minute taking, issuing of actions etc.
· Assisting with the creating, scheduling and communication of changes throughout the group.
What experience do you require for the role of Best Practise Executive/ Administrator?
· An outgoing individual with a natural curiosity/enthusiasm to understand how systems and processes work
· Excellent organisation and time-management skills with the ability to prioritise work appropriately
· Strong written and verbal communication skills. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
· A friendly individual who will enjoy collaboration with other departments to drive satisfaction and success
· Relatable and willing to support others in need of assistance
· Professional attitude towards our customers and colleagues
· Highly motivated individual with the ability to multitask
· Flexible and robust attitude and ability to work to deadlines
What you will love about working as a Best Practise Executive/ Administrator?
· Salary of up to GBP25000
· Opportunity to work in a hybrid role with great career development
· Working hours 8.30am-5.00pm with hybrid working and flexibility
· Working as part of a global marketing team on site for a tier one brand
· 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
· Working for an organisation who are an employee owned trust - Based on this success, employees are entitled to be in line for ongoing dividends in line with each person's salary and years of service which is tax free.
· Life insurance 3 x salary
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Christmas Savings Scheme
· Long service awards inc extra holidays
· Free parking
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to us today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
Or check similar jobs