Legal Secretary Private Client
Nucleus Precision Consultants
£28000 - £33000/annum
Are you interested in more Legal jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Legal Secretary - Private Client
An excellent and exciting opportunity has arisen for a legal secretary to join our clients highly reputable and well established Private client team.
They are looking for someone confident and proactive to work within the Department.
The ideal candidate must have proven work experience and knowledge of the conveyancing processes from initial instruction to post completion as well as :
* Responsibilities will include: • Typing mainly by audio and some copy typing of correspondence, draft documents and engrossment's
* Answering the telephone and taking accurate messages
* Making appointments • Setting up of new files
* Archiving of files • General secretarial support You will need:
* Previous secretarial experience (not necessarily legal)
* A good telephone manner • Excellent organisational skills
* Good attention to detail • IT Skills including MS Office
They are offering a competitive salary to the successful candidate, commensurate with experience and ability.
Nucleus Precision Consultants are Specialists in Accountancy & Legal Practice By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community
Or check similar jobs