Employment Solicitor Fee Sharing - Remote
Clear IT Recruitment
Are you interested in more Legal jobs?Apply on Partner Site
My client is seeking a Employment Solicitor to service existing files on a fee sharing basis. No following is expected, you are purely expected to service the existing work. The role will be fully remote.
The role will be focused on advising on a wide range of employment issues, and undertaking a variety of contentious and non-contentious work including:
• Reorganisations ;
• Disciplinaries and grievances ;
• M&A transactional work, due diligence and corporate support;
• Drafting employment contracts, staff handbooks, consultancy agreements, NDAs, settlement agreements etc;
• Employment status;
• Day to day advice on employment law issues; and
• Tribunal / Court work
• Some experience of Employment Tribunal process.
• A focus on having had experience in advising employer clients is essential. Some experience in having advised individual clients would be helpful.
• Someone who is able to make decisions, advise clients and act with a degree of autonomy (with appropriate support).
• Will have both contentious and non contentious experience and ideally will have acted for both employers and senior employees.
• Will have strong academics
• Will have high quality training and experience
• Will be ambitious, technically strong, hard working, and a good team player.
• Will be confident and sociable as well as discrete when dealing directly with clients.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Or check similar jobs