Fusion People Ltd
Are you interested in more Personnel/Recruitment jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Managing Consultant / Divisional Manager
Looking for a role where you can lead and develop a team, drive growth and have an influence in the direction of a well-established business?
Fed up with being a number in a Corporate machine?
Want to work for one of the largest privately owned Construction recruiters in the UK?
Fusion People are looking for either a Managing Consultant or Divisional Manager to head up our White Collar business in the South. Based in our Whiteley, Fareham office, you will lead, mould and grow our White Collar team, working within the Construction market across the South. As part of the Leadership Team, this role will give you a voice and the opportunity to influence the strategy of the business.
Who are Fusion People?
We're a well-established recruitment agency with offices across the UK, specialising in construction, rail, utilities, engineering & manufacturing - areas where we're considered the go-to experts.
We supply staff to a range of projects across the UK, from residential developments through commercial and industrial new builds, refurbs and conversions to major infrastructure projects. From skilled trades and labour through to Senior Project roles, we support some of the largest and most prestigious Contractors in the industry.
With multiple teams operating across the UK supporting a strong existing portfolio and the freedom to develop further Client relationships, the opportunities to grow your career are unlimited. You will be given the resources, autonomy and support to both grow your team and achieve your own progression.
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for a recruiting Divisional Manager / Managing Consultant with a track record in the Build, Fitout or M&E sectors. You will either be currently running a team or a senior part of one and looking to take that next step to lead and mould your own.
This role will take on responsibility for growing revenue, worker numbers, profitability and team size. The ability to identify, pursue and convert new opportunities in the market are as important as your understanding of profit and loss.
You will be a billing manager with the aptitude, organisational and time management skills to balance the needs of your team and meet your own growth targets.
- Recruitment of new staff in line with company strategy and budgets.
- Ensure staff performance is monitored on a monthly basis using company business plan.
- Ensure all disciplinary matters are followed in line with company procedures.
- Address staff underperformance in the appropriate manner, identifying training needs where relevant
- Ensure all staff are aware of company processes / procedures and have visited Head Office
Business Development Leadership:
- help develop company strategy as part of Leadership Team.
- develop Tier 1 and SME business within the Construction market.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities in line with company strategy.
- attend and represent company regional and national industry events
- ensure communication between regions.
- liaise with all levels of personnel throughout the business and each Client's company
- professionally represent Fusion People at all times
- be responsible for delivery of P & L of your team in line with agreed budgets.
- ensure compliance is maintained in line with our ISO 9001 accreditation and Client specific rules
- liaise and assist accounts with credit control issues and payroll on payroll issues, ensuring information is supplied promptly.
- ensure standard reporting procedures are put in place and then monitored in line with Fusion processes including but not limited to Monthly Business Plans.
- comply with all company procedures and all legal processes
- accurately report on figures and projections
As a minimum:
- 5+ years' experience in White Collar Construction recruitment, ideally with some time in a management role
- Strong knowledge of the Southern Construction market
- understanding of P&L management, forecasting, negotiation and team development
- Coaching / mentoring ability with a passion to pass on your knowledge
- Good attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Professional Qualifications required:
Degree preferable although not essential
Qualities and Attitude
Approachable - ability to relate to the needs of the business, your team, your candidates and your Clients
Motivational - can lead a team across differing levels of experience to achieve both individual and joint goals
Proactive - anticipates problems and shows initiative for problem-solving and generating new ideas
Flexible - is willing to undertake a range of tasks for the effective running of the department
Apply today by sending your CV in reply to this advert
--- Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website
Or check similar jobs