Business Support Administrator
£20000 - £21000/annum Pension, Healthcare & 35 Holidays
Are you interested in more Administration jobs?Apply on Partner Site
What you need to know about the role
You will play a vital role in supporting the sales team both in terms of customer interaction and efficient paperwork flow within the business. This will include:
* Managing Customs Declarations through processing and clearing
* Creating Collection Paperwork for Material Returns from Customers
* Scanning and Archiving Delivery Dockets when returned from Hauliers
* Liaising with local hauliers and regional distribution hub for PODs not yet received
* Dealing with Customer Queries for Test Certs and PODs
* Archiving Health and Safety Paperwork
* General Office Duties – answering telephone calls and taking messages, filing and archiving
What we need to know about you
It is essential that you are a highly organised individual able to work to deadlines and using your own initiative. You will have excellent IT skills alongside a good standard of education including GCSEs in English and Maths at Level 4 (C) or above.
We are looking for someone with previous administration experience and you must also demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation and a drive for results.
Excellent communication verbal and written skills are critical to the success of the role as you will be required to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
What we can offer you
We know our employees are our greatest asset and alongside the great benefits packages we offer, we continue to invest in their careers by providing a huge range of training and development opportunities.
Whatever your stage in life, you'll find a range of benefits to complement your work-life balance. The benefits you'll enjoy include:
* Defined contribution company pension scheme
* 35 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
* Life Assurance
* A comprehensive Company sick pay scheme
* Health Cash Plan via our partnership with Simplyhealth
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Standby and call-out payments
* Family friendly benefits including maternity, paternity and adoption leave
What you need to know about us
British Steel continues to transform as a business under the ownership of Jingye Group and we’re looking for passionate, hard-working, ambitious and dedicated people who want to be part of our journey.
We are a world leader in the production of steel – producing over 2.8 million tonnes of it every year. Our steel is, and continues to be, fundamental in creating iconic, awe-inspiring structures around the world. It helps people travel, work, eat and socialise every day. More importantly it also helps keep us safe.
British Steel is an armed forces friendly company and we actively encourage applications from ex-Armed Forces Personnel, Reservists, Armed Forces Veterans and military spouses/partners
Or check similar jobs