David Leslie Ltd
£37000 - £42000/annum + Car or Car Allowance & Benefits
Are you interested in more Construction jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Mechanical and Electrical Buyer
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Buyer with strong communication skills, as well as M&E materials knowledge to join an expanding and highly respected M&E Building Services contractor based in Wickford, Essex.
The company provide Mechanical and Electrical Building Services from design, through to supply, installation and commissioning.
Projects are predominantly within the Commercial and Retail sectors, with typical contract values ranging from £50k up to £1.5m.
M&E Buyer - Key Activities include:
* Raising materials purchase orders
* Raising sub-contractor and plant orders
* Ensuring best prices are obtained for material and plant orders
* Approving / Querying supplier invoices
* Liaising with the estimating department to ensure best prices are used are tender stage and maintaining materials price database
* Inputting tender cost budgets into project costing system
* Reviewing returned items (from projects) for stock and allocating against current / future projects
Remuneration Package for the position of M&E Buyer:
* Base salary: £37k - £42k (depending on experience)
* Company Car or £5k Car Allowance
* Travel expenses to and from site(s)
* Bonus Scheme
* Pension Options
* Private Healthcare
* Life Assurance
* Phone and IT equipment
* 22 Days Annual Leave, plus Bank Holidays
* Company Events
* Career progression opportunities
* Enjoyable and supportive working environment
If you would like to be considered for this position of M&E Buyer, please apply online.
David Leslie Ltd is a Recruitment Consultancy working on behalf of our client (the employer) in relation to this vacancy.
* M&E Buyer
* Mechanical and Electrical Buyer
Or check similar jobs