Occupational Health Nurse
£30000 - £33000/annum
Are you interested in more Medical/Pharmaceutical/Scientific jobs?Apply on Partner Site
You’re an established Occupational Health Advisor. You’ve worked closely with management teams to provide specialist advice and support.
You’ve had extensive experience of case management, managing individual cases from the point of referral to resolution including return to work, ill health, retirement and leaving the business.
You want to take the next step in your career. You’re looking for a part-time (30 hours per week) opportunity which will allow you flexibility around your life. You seek the opportunity to make a real difference, supporting the development, implementation, and communication of the OH & Wellbeing strategy, with an interest in sharing mental health awareness.
Much like the business, you’re driven by values, and more importantly, want to be part of a culture where respect, collaboration, courage, ambition, and passion is encouraged.
You’ll be joining the team based in Glasgow as their Occupational Health & Wellbeing Advisor, providing proactive occupational health and wellbeing support across the group.
* Management of pre-employment medicals, long term sick reviews and capability reviews Proactive case management/HR referrals
* Adopt a proactive approach to health surveillance across the business
* Proactively manage individual cases from the point of referral to resolution of the case be that return to work, ill health, retirement or leaving the business
* Ensure GDPR compliance
* Support the development, implementation and communication of an Occupational Health & Wellbeing strategy and vision that creates an environment whereby our people are able to maximise their potential both in and out of work
* Develop a best practice approach to mental health awareness/support
* Work in partnership with operational management teams to provide specialist advice & support
* Work with HR Business Partners to drive a positive culture of wellbeing by identifying opportunities for health promotion, education and training
* Registered nurse
* Recognised qualification in Occupational Health
* Previous occupational health experience
* Case management experience
This is an opportunity to join a UK leading manufacturing company where they focus on their people and giving back to the community. A business that makes a genuine difference to people’s lives.
For more information on this role, please attach your CV below
Or check similar jobs