Process Technician (shift)
Are you interested in more Engineering jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Salary: Earnings circa £28,300 inc shift
Contract Type: Agency Temp (3-6 months)
* Shift based role (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm)
* Night shift (10pm-6am) may be added in the future depending on business requirements
* The Process Technicians form production process teams, working under a team leader, and are responsible for the daily operation of a particular part of the plant.
* The job is varied and can include operating handling equipment to move material in and out of the various processes, application of chemicals, process and analyse batches with dedicated equipment to meet quality specifications, ensuring equipment is working correctly. They ensure the health & safety standards are met, that required procedures are followed, and that good housekeeping standards are maintained.
* The work and conditions can be demanding, but will provide a fulfilling and interesting career for the right people.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Previous experience within a heavy industrial environment, preferably metals or chemical.
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Previous experience with mobile plant
* Keen and eager to learn new skills
* Excellent, professional work ethic
* Good team working skills and good communication skills
* Ability to adapt quickly to a fast paced, dynamic work environment
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers
Or check similar jobs