Hygiene Team Leader
£30000 - £35000/annum circa £30,000-£35000
Are you interested in more Manufacturing/Surveying jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Hygiene Team Leader, London
We are recruiting for a Hygiene Team Leader on behalf of a leading manufacturer based in London.
* Take an active role in working alongside your team in the department; lead, coach, manage, mentor and support the Facilities team, to develop and achieve KPIs and targets.
* Plan and organise the team, to ensure hygiene and housekeeping requirements are met.
* Role model a commercial and continuous improvement mindset, actioning opportunities for improvement in areas such as hygiene, waste and complexity
* Organise, oversee and actively contribute to the day to day Hygiene team activity, to ensure production areas are maintained to a high standard and in line with hygiene/housekeeping schedules.
* Responsible for high operational standards including re-evaluating hygiene standards and schedules, commerciality, efficiency and waste, promoting our 'right first time' approach.
* Proactively manage the work flow in your department through redistributing/reorganizing resources as required and identifying training requirements.
* Attends relevant meetings and cascades information with the team as appropriate.
* Troubleshoot, investigate and problem solve to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner.
* Be responsible for Food Safety, Health and Safety and Hygiene / Housekeeping within your area, in accordance with legal requirements and company policy.
Salary: circa £30,000 - £35,000
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button, and shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 4 days. Thank you for your interest in the role.
The role would be suitable for candidates interested in: Hygiene Manager, Hygiene Supervisor, Cleaning Supervisor, Hygiene Team Leader, QA Team Leader, Food Safety Technologist, Quality, Technical, Food Drinks Beverages FMCG Manufacturing Production North East South West London
Or check similar jobs