Are you interested in more Electronics jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Must have similar experience in electrical assembly and be IPC certified (IPC 620 and J-Std preferred)
• Under zero supervision, performs all Electronic Assembler duties
• Follows routings and records test measurements on PC based system.
• Observes and reports non-conformances when detected. Follows up for complete closure of all technical and safety issues. • Shows unusual level of initiative, self-starter.
PRINCIPAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Under zero supervision, builds and tests various components of a complex downhole drilling tool.
• Accesses Engineering database and navigates to find latest Releases of drawings, specifications and assembly documentation as needed. Actively monitors the entire work environment for out-of-revision documentation
• Owns the responsibility for quality of work, actively pursues improvements to tooling / product
• Takes ownership of, and supports Lean and 5S improvements. Independently performs self-assessments. Understands metrics.
• Develops insights into 5S improvements, capable of realizing improvements.
• Competent at soldering, crimping and general wiring skills, as well as detecting workmanship issues of downhole electronics equipment and processes. • Outstanding team working and communication skills. Able to lead small teams during specific tasks.
• Ability to provide solutions to all Workmanship related issues and capable of identifying blue money, Work Order flow, Sales, RAN's, MATS/RMS.
• Ability to apply basic arithmetic operations, compute ratio and rate, percentage, fractions and ratios, and calculate weights and measures. Also Imperial to Metric conversions.
• Ability to think and reason, solve problems, work with speed and accuracy, read with speed and comprehension, use mechanical reasoning, and work well with others.
• Capable of identifying Waste in all its forms and reporting accordingly. Capable of identifying holes in Manufacturing process and implementing solution.
• Outstanding knowledge of acceptability of downhole components and workmanship practices. Recognized as a leading authority.
• Leads the safe workplace adherence and improvements regarding all risks, such as High Voltage and the mitigation techniques.
• Understands Scope of Safety Standards as applied to Manufacturing. Active usage and implementation of QHSE Standards
.• Follows documented QHSE procedures and encourages safe working in other employees.
• Keeps minimum QHSE training up to date.• Actively reports all unsafe issues and hazards observed. Follows up to ensure compliance.
• Actively reports all SQ issues with relevant systems, and assigns losses and risks as necessary. Follows up to ensure compliance.
• Pro-Active house-keeping is expected.
• Performs function of monitoring the workplace, actively searching for safety enhancements via HARC's (amongst others) and leading their creation and deployment.
• Looks beyond scope of current Safety competency to identify holes in our safety certification footprint.
• ONC/HNC/HND in Electronics or equivalent. (A Levels in Maths)
• Experience in functional area (>= 3 years)
• Calculators and computers and related equipment.
• Electronics Test and build equipment
• Safety equipment as required
Or check similar jobs