£28000 - £42000/annum
Are you interested in more Automotive/Aerospace jobs?Apply on Partner Site
We have an amazing opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to join us at our dealership in Tamworth.
OTE Bonus £14,400
Potential Earnings £42,820
We are offering a help to move incentive of £700 per month for the first 3 months.
Competitive Pension Scheme
Life Assurance - 4 x salary
Cycle to work scheme
23 days holiday rising to 25 days after 2 years
Staff Car Scheme
You will be:
* Undertaking maintenance, service and repair activities on Mercedes Benz motor vehicles to the highest standard.
* Repairing, testing vehicles and diagnosing their faults.
* Replacing components, parts, lubricants and consumables and record usage.
* Producing CITNOW Videos to keep the customers informed of their vehicle's condition.
* Keeping work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety.
* Carrying out work completely and effectively within Mercedes Benz servicing and repair times.
* Advising and reporting on vehicle faults and servicing requirements while working on vehicles, including future servicing/repair requirements.
You will have:
* NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
* At least 2 years’ experience after qualifying period.
* Excellent customer service skills
* Responsibility for the quality and quantity of your work
* A full UK driving licence
* Experience working in an efficient and process driven environment and possess excellent work ethic.
Are you interested in joining a fun loving, passionate and spirited team and you feel up to the challenge, and have the relevant experience we are looking for you, APPLY TODAY
Or check similar jobs