Accounts Payable Clerk
RTL Group Ltd
£11 - £11.50/hour
Are you interested in more Accounting/Financial/Insurance jobs?Apply on Partner Site
My client is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk with atleast 1 years experience to join their team on a fixed term contract for 3 months, this role can potentially be extended.
* To administer, manage, and reconcile all aspects of assigned Supplier Accounts, ensuring processes are followed and all supplier accounts are up to date
* Audit & process compliance.
* Registering invoices/credits – for both my client & BCS (plant, material, subcontract, and overhead invoices)
* Managing Direct Debit accounts
* Supplier reconciliations
* Query resolution
* Experienced dealing with overdue letters/on-stop accounts/legal letters
* dealing with exceptions & urgent requests.
* Monitoring accounts payable inbox (for assigned letters)
* Experience/understanding of CIS and Reverse charge VAT – desirable but not essential
* An experienced accounts payable clerk with at least 1 yr of experience
* Strong IT skills including MS Office (Excel, Word)
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to produce accurate, relevant information in a timely manner
* Work well with other colleagues
* Adapts well working on their own or in a team environment
* The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines is required
If you think you'd be a good fit for this role, apply now
Or check similar jobs