West Way Nissan
Are you interested in more Automotive/Aerospace jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Technician – West Way Nissan, Rochdale
West Way Nissan is a leading car dealer group with dealerships covering the Midlands and North West. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Technician to join our dynamic team at our West Way dealership in Rochdale. This position is well suited to a person who is looking to join a leading innovative brand and further their career in the automotive retail industry.
Based within the Service department, you will report to the Service Manager and work closely with all areas of Service, to achieve the needs and objectives of the business.
- To advise relevant staff of any additional work found necessary on a vehicle.
- To inspect and carry out repairs and servicing on vehicles to a high standard and report inconsistencies to specification and faults correctly and quickly.
- Carry out routine vehicle servicing to the outlined safe and effective standards.
- Carry out on-site vehicle movements safely and carefully.
- To take action as necessary to maintain knowledge of current vehicle technology and servicing methods.
Ideal candidate and Requirements;
You will be an experienced Technician looking to further your skills with the outstanding, innovative range of Nissan vehicles. We will provide a full training programme, including the opportunity to train to the elite level of Nissan Master Technician.
At West Way Nissan, you can enjoy the benefits of a preferential family and friends discount, access to our free, confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), 3 years salary life cover, Standard Life Pension scheme, 23 days annual leave rising to 25 with service as well as training and genuine career progression opportunities. We also operate in accordance with our core values that make us FITTER, Fairness, Integrity, Teamwork, Trust, Excellence and Respect.
If you have the qualities for this role and share our core values, please apply below
Or check similar jobs