Project Management Professional
£30000 - £36000/annum
Are you interested in more Engineering jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Job title: Project Management Professional
We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements – please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.
Salary: Up to £36,000 depending upon skills and experience
What you’ll be doing:
· Support the management of project scope to ensure that all aspects are fully defined to ensure customer requirements are achieved as well as ensuring the accurate recording and reporting of progress of planned targets for budget, schedule and quality.
· Work alongside the project manager to integrate other departments to identify, manage and support the resolution of project specific issues, to enable the achievement of programme objectives.
· Utilising planning and scheduling understanding to interrogate activities and plans.
· Supporting the management of assigned cost accounts to ensure completion to planned targets for budget, schedule and quality.
· Coordinating any change applicable to the project & continually deliver improvement across the business.
· Support the management of the risks / opportunities that develop during the project within their area
· Maintaining a focus on milestone, contract deliverable and acceptance event delivery
· Ensuring compliance and assurance with process mandates and reviews
Your skills and experiences:
· Experience of working in a project environment with knowledge of project management (tools, techniques, practices) and able to apply these in routine circumstances and follow guidance to apply in more complex situations
· Able to resolve routine project-related problems
· Able to gather and compile information to provide analysis and judgment
· Developed communication and diplomacy skills. Able to persuade and influence internal stakeholders
· Awareness and understanding of project lifecycle management
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The Project Management team:
We have opportunities across our major programmes (Type 26, Canadian Surface Combatant and Hunter Class Frigate Programme) for experienced project management professionals. In these roles you will be working for one of our Project Managers in support of the delivery of the project objectives. Helping to establish and maintain project structures, provide proficient stakeholder management to a diverse group of stakeholders and support with problem solving with the aim to resolve issues.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.
09/Jun/23, 11:59:00 PM
Or check similar jobs