Installation & Commissioning Engineer Water Treatment Industry
£35000 - £40000/annum Excellent benefits plus vehicle
Are you interested in more Engineering jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000
* Location: Covering clients across the UK
* Work Schedule: Monday to Friday
* Will include some staying away to complete work - no longer than 1 week
Our client, one of the leading water treatment companies in the UK, who have been offering industrial and commercial water treatment services for over 30 years, are seeking an experienced Installation and Commissioning Engineer. This role will include frequent travel and overnight stays whilst commissioning equipment used in the water treatment industry.
Reporting to the Head Office in Essex, you will be responsible for organising installation and commissioning of water treatment equipment.
* Responsible for the installation and commissioning of water treatment equipment.
* Responsible for conducting installation and all other works to all appropriate guidance and legislation to ensure compliance, i.e. Water Regs, 18th Edition electrical guidance, British Standards, etc.
* Ensure all projects are delivered on schedule and on budget.
* Ensure projects team are providing a good service to our customers by:
- Working to the deadlines outlined in the project planner
- Adhering to requests of Projects Delivery Manager
- Liaising with customers to meet and exceed expectations
* Adhere to agreed KPIs set and regularly reviewed with your direct line manager.
* Dealing with general customer queries
* Raise and issue Project invoices.
* Attending customer meetings if required.
* Data input into Clik.
* Contract closedown process to be completed.
* Assist projects team with putting together customer equipment manuals.
* Assist projects team with managing sub-contractors.
* Assist projects team and logistics manager with delivery information.
* To carry out any other duties as required by your Line-Manager
* Installation and commissioning: 3 years (required)
* water regulations: 2 years (preferred)
* 18th edition electrical qualification (preferred)
* driving licence (required)
* United Kingdom (required) - sponsorship is not available
Work Location: On the road
Or check similar jobs