The Recruitment Link Ltd
£23000 - £26000/annum Generous benefits
Are you interested in more Manufacturing/Surveying jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Our client is a very well-established and renowned business in their field, supplying chemical products to many manufacturing industries has got an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Procurement Coordinator to join the team in Leek.
The main purpose of the role is to benchmark, manage and organise all procurement activities within the business.
* To appropriately manage our strategic stock holding and material replenishment.
* To coordinate material collection and deliveries to the site.
* Prioritising and scheduling workload
* Place and expedite purchase orders to ensure OTIF delivery
* Manage and monitor the movement of stocks between suppliers and ensure sufficient stocks are available to meet forecast demand
* Update PO dates to ensure they are accurate in the SAP system
* Have previous experience in a similar role
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Excellent IT skills
* Some experience of the carriage of dangerous goods by road, sea and air would be an advantage
Or check similar jobs