E. Anglia Field Service Engineer
Spraybooth Technology Ltd
Are you interested in more Automotive/Aerospace jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Spraybooth Technology Limited is a market leader in the manufacture of spraybooths for all industries requiring spray facilities. We are presently looking to recruit a Regional Spraybooth Service Engineer to be located near/ along the A12 corridor and be flexible to travel. Duties will be to carry out routine servicing, including filter changing and break down repairs on a wide range of Spraybooth units. The ideal candidate requires a good level of fitness and ability to work at heights. Occasional call out cover will also be required for a local key customers and Weekend work (pre-booked only).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Must have full driving licence
- Must be Gas Safe Registered, ideally with CoNGLP1 PD COCN 1 CIGA 1 CDGA 1 ACREDITATION AND DIRECT / INDIRECT COMMERCIAL GAS BURNER EXPERIENCE.
- PIPE WORK EXPERIENCE A DISTINCT ADVANTAGE
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineering background
- Experience on 3 phase / Single phase Electrics essential - (PLC’s / Motor Controls inverters etc a distinct advantage)
- Self motivated and innovative individual with excellent fault-finding skills
- Ability to use initiative and excellent customer liaison skills
Or check similar jobs