Are you interested in more Administration jobs?Apply on Partner Site
The Team & Focus of the Role
We are looking for an Office Administrator to come and join our Rural team. We take pride in our specialist team of hardworking, like-minded individuals working across all rural asset classes, providing a UK wide service to some of the most respected and market leading names in the property market.
We’re looking for a new member of the team to join us and help continue our excellent client service standards. If you’re a self-starter who enjoys having a varied workload and managing numerous spinning plates, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
The role will be based from our Market Harborough office and operates within our hybrid working policy. The working hours will ideally be 09:00am – 5:30pm (37.5 hour week), however we’re open to discussions on flexible working.
Duties will include:
* Communicating with clients, tenants and other suppliers through emails, letters, and telephone calls
* Preparing and assembling of reports
* Using various internal systems and property management software to facilitate client and project onboarding including compliance, as well as client invoicing
* Answering incoming calls, taking messages and re-directing calls as required
* Dealing with and prioritising incoming emails and post
* Regularly updating Surveyors on their admin tasks
The successful candidate will have...
* Excellent IT skills
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Good organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work on your own initiative but also work as part of the wider team including with Superusers and the wider Administration team
* Excellent time management & prioritisation of tasks/workload
* Attention to detail
* Experience in using Microsoft packages including Excel
Why Fisher German?
We’ve been around for a while, but it doesn’t mean we are behind the times! Across our office network we offer a hybrid working approach to help our colleagues design their working day to suit their diaries. Some days you might be in the office enjoying a collaborative team day, and other days might see you focussing on project work at home. Wherever you choose to work, you’ll be part of a social and digitally connected workforce with the chance to get involved in a variety of activities, like sports events, pop-up bars, BBQs, CPD days, live leadership updates on Zoom, picnics in the park and lots more.
What’s not to love? We work hard but we also have lots of fun! If that sounds like something you would enjoy, then please get in touch.
We have a history going back as far as 1830 but have been Fisher German since 2000. We operate UK wide advising and managing a range of client portfolios with national visibility across all the 6-property market sectors; rural, commercial, development, residential, infrastructure services and sustainable energy.
Bring Yourself to Work
It’s simple really, we are passionate about what we do, and we want you to be driven to succeed with us. For this to happen, you need to feel supported and included which is why we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer
Or check similar jobs