Customer Service Advisor
Are you interested in more Customer Services jobs?Apply on Partner Site
A fantastic opportunity is available for an experienced, diligent, office based Customer Services Advisor to join an established UK PPE and Health & Safety clothing specialist company.
Based in Warrington, Cheshire, the successful candidate will earn a competitive salary with additional company benefits included in the package.
This dynamic and growing company are at the cutting edge of UK PPE and Health & Safety clothing, with customers located all over the UK. Continuous improvement and strong relationships remain the cornerstones of the business. We are known for excellent service and developing employees to the same high standards.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Services Adviser role is an office based role taking calls on the telephone and dealing with queries via phone/email.
Responsibilities would include, but not be limited to:
– Taking ownership of the key account back order reporting;
– Ensuring a smooth customer experience by building and retaining strong customer relationships;
– Processing orders, liaising with customers, dealing with customer chases / complaints via a variety of media;
– Being the conduit between departments, ensuring that operations are carried out as smoothly as possible;
– To be considered for the Customer Services Adviser role you must be confident in speaking to customers and liaising with suppliers and colleagues across the business, along with being able to provide accurate and complete reporting.
In addition, the following key skills and experience are essential:
– Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and confidence to learn in-house systems;
– The right attitude, personality, potential and skills to provide excellent customer service and take ownership of specific reports;
– Experience in a customer-facing role;
– A genuine interest in the customer;
– The initiative and ability to resolve customer queries and complaints, using pre-defined escalation points where necessary.
Working hours are 42 per week, 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 5pm on Fridays, with 30 minutes for lunch.
If you are interested in the Customer Services Adviser role, based in Warrington, Cheshire, please apply by submitting a copy of your CV and covering letter
Or check similar jobs