Customer Service Specialist
Are you interested in more Engineering jobs?Apply on Partner Site
Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a customer service specialist on a 6-month contract based near Hatfield.
This role falls INSIDE IR35
* Recognises, analyses and reports on customer needs to provide sound customer service insight and trends for the efficient management of customer service accounts.
* Drives quality and consistency in all customer service activities by delivering service compliant with policies, procedures and brand and values.
* Identifies opportunities for continuous improvements and uses management information, reporting and analysis to provide results to the business on performance.
* Delivers quality customer service, collaborating across teams/functions to resolve customer queries, complaints and requests and address a wide variety of often complex issues.
* Collects customer insight in the relevant systems, ensuring accuracy and timely updates of customer information.
* Designs and improves working processes.
* Works with a group of people and maintains relationships.
* Manages and develops an operational team.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time
Or check similar jobs