Dental Nurse Apprentice
Harriet Ellis Training && Recruitment Group
£10000 - £20000/annum
Are you interested in more Medical/Pharmaceutical/Scientific jobs?Apply on Partner Site
We have an excellent and exciting opportunity for an apprentice dental nurse to join our friendly dental practice.
Providing a wide range of dental treatments to the public we are a friendly and busy dental practice.
We would love you to join us as an apprentice dental nurse and start your exciting career in dental nursing. The role will involve assisting other dental health professionals, providing chair side support, and a high level of patient care.
What will your duties include?
The role of a dental nurse is to assist the dentist with all clinical aspects within the surgery.
This includes but is not exhausted to:
* Greeting and caring for all patients in a polite and courteous manner at all times
* Work closely with the dentist in a professional and appropriate manner
* Provide chair side assistance during all dental procedures
* Update computer records and taking notes
* Cleaning surgeries to a high level, maintaining strict cross infection controls
* Preparing instruments and materials during treatments
You will be earning whilst learning during your apprenticeship. The dental practice will give you all of the practical knowledge you will need in order to qualify as a dental nurse and the training provider (Harriet Ellis) will teach you all of the theory side.
Your study will be online based with weekly teaching sessions and off the job training given to you and paid for.
It will also provide you with the relevant qualification to apply for professional registration as a dental nurse to the General Dental Council (GDC)
You will need to have a keen interest in becoming a dental nurse and not be put off by the sight of blood. You will be required to have a DBS check and be vaccinated for Hepatitis B
Or check similar jobs